Services & Amenities
Upon check-in, you’ll find your room to be beautifully decorated, featuring the following complimentary amenities:
- Mini refrigerator stocked with complimentary soda and bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi access in every room and throughout the hotel
- 32" HD flatpanel television with DVD player
- Soft waffle-weave bathrobes
- Luxury bath products
- In-room coffee maker
- Gas fireplace
- Iron and board
Don’t hesitate to ask our front desk staff any questions you may have about the White Swan Inn or for suggestions of things to do and places to visit in and around San Francisco. Our goal is to do everything possible to make your stay at the White Swan Inn enjoyable, relaxing and most importantly, memorable.
Other amenities that will make your stay with us even more enjoyable include:
- Knowledgeable and amiable Concierges
- Multilingual Staff
- Daily newspaper
- Luggage storage
- Rollaway bed available per request ($20 per night)
- Safe deposit boxes (available at the front desk)
- Valet laundry and dry cleaning services
- Offsite fitness access (discounted day passes available for purchase at the front desk)
- Valet parking ($49 per night plus tax; $59 per night plus tax for oversized vehicles)
- Also included in your room rate is a full breakfast buffet, freshly-baked biscuits (cookies) throughout the day, and a standing invitation to our nightly wine hour social.
Join us in the downstairs parlor, where we serve some of the best local wines and hors d’oeuvres, served in an intimate setting. Relax fireside on one of our sofas or in one of our Christian Lacroix-upholstered arm chairs and enjoy a board game. Some of the available games we have are Gestures, Monopoly, Backgammon, Scrabble and Rush Hour. You may also enjoy sharing amusing stories of your adventures in and around San Francisco with other guests.
For a more intimate setting, be sure to visit the Lion & Bell Library, located just off the Parlor. You’ll find a room decorated with an eclectic mix of classic book titles, whimsical art pieces, classic photographs of Carnaby Street and overstuffed easy chairs. If you find yourself taken in by one of our book titles, please feel free to take it with you back to your room. Our lending library is also complementary.